The newborn sleep guide is a detailed sleep document available for download, covering the basics of a baby’s first 16 weeks of sleep. It includes everything you need to establish a safe and healthy sleep foundation for your sleepy bear plus a bonus list of our favorite baby sleep products!
Ages: Expectant Parents – Newborns
This 15-page guide is perfect for those who want to:
- Learn the basics of baby sleep that remain important into toddlerhood
- Gain specific tips and tools to create safe and healthy sleep habits before being able to sleep train at 4 months
- Understand how to soothe and meet a baby’s needs without creating habits you’ll need to break later
- Learn ideal routines, methods, and transitions to practice with your baby
- Have a concrete troubleshooting resource to refer back to as various sleep issues and developmental milestones pop up